Tuesday, July 1, 2014

How'd I End Up on This Mountaintop?

So I guess it's about time I jump on the blog-bus! It seems that everyone and their grandmother has a blog now.  Heck, I don't even know if anyone even reads them, but I figured I would give it a shot.  Now I know me, I won't post that often and if I did, it wouldn't be anything that y'all would care about.  However, I also know that on occasion I'll invoke the muses and inspiration will hit.  Rather than post a massive Facebook post as I have in the past, I figure I'll post it here. If you look at this blog, you'll see a couple of posts that you may have already read on Facebook, but I am posting here just to get it started, as well as one new post.  Hopefully someone reads it and maybe even enjoys it.  At the very least, my hope is that it makes you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment